Over the last few years the panelling trend has really taken off - and its showing no signs of slowing down.
Anyone can create a bespoke panel effect simply by using one of our three borders and we want to explain how!
1. First, choose a border. We offer a free sample service, so please get in touch and we’d be happy to send you a sample of each one to help you make the right decision.
2. You’ll need to also decide on the size and layout of the panels and mark out on wall.
3. Next, remove from border from the box and cut to length.
4. Roll up the border and place in a bucket of water for 3-5 mins max.
5. Remove border from water and wipe off excess water with cloth.
6. Apply Lincrusta adhesive (no soaking) using a brush.
7. Apply border to wall, mitering the corners.
8. Clean down with damp cloth.
Now you have your very own bespoke panelled room!
Alternatively we offer a wallcovering, Georgian Panel RD1650FR, which also offers a panel effect. Many fine houses of the mid-18th century would have featured authentic panelling just like this. Our version, with a finely grained wood effect is a beautifully convincing alternative to the real thing. It looks fantastic under a dado rail, up a staircase or as a full feature wall adding character and charm to any interior space.
For additional information and for priming and painting info please follow Lincrusta instructions included in the box or refer to our website www.lincrusta.com by creating an account you’ll be given access to our library of ‘How to’ videos.
We’d love to see your Lincrusta projects, please email photos to Katie.email@example.com.